Let Us Lend a Helping Hand with Planning
An Easy Process
The Best Value
Grief & Healing
We’re With You Every Step of The Way
Start Pre-Planning Today
Pre-planning is one of the most important ways you can protect your family. Making choices in advance can help spare your loved ones from having to make difficult decisions during a period of great stress.
Burial & Cremation
From traditional ground burial to entombment in a mausoleum to cremation services — we will make the selection process simple for you.
Our knowledgeable and caring Family Services Counselors are ready to guide you through the options we offer at Washington Cemetery.
Pre-Planning Makes Sense for All The Right Reasons
- Guarantees your personal preferences
- Secures future services at today’s price
- Eliminates an immediate financial burden
- Makes a difficult time just a little easier
Here to Help You
If you would like more information on pre-need planning, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable Family Service Counselors at 724-225-4780
Get Your Free Life Record Guide
We developed a simple step-by-step guide to organize all of your vitale information – critical phone numbers, insurance cards, personal wills, etc
The LIFE RECORD GUIDE is a great way to keep important family information at your fingertips in one convenient document
Pre-Need Planning is so important. Let our caring professional staff walk you through our process today.
What is Pre-Need Cemetery Planning?
Pre-Need Cemetery Planning allows you to make all the decisions and arrangements for your final resting place, in advance of your passing.
Many people also chose to make pre-need arrangements for their spouse or significant other at the same time as their own so that they may ensure that they are placed to rest together.
What Does Pre-Need Planning Allow You to Do?
- Select exactly what you and your loved one want
- Avoid putting your loved ones in the difficult position of having to make emotional decisions and purchases at the time of your passing
- Save money (lock in today’s prices for use in the future) •Have peace of mind for you and your family
What Are the Options Offered For Pre-Need Planning?
- Traditional Grave Space
- Mausoleum Crypts
- Cremation (grave or niches)
What Are The Payment Options for Pre-Need Planning?
- Interest-free financing
- Convenient terms of 12 months, 24 months, or 36 months to pay
- Everyone qualifies, no credit checks are required
- Only your first payment is required to secure your arrangements
- If you move or change your mind, you can get all of your money back